There are distinct advantages to hiring a law firm that is centered on protecting the rights of women.
The moment you realize you need an attorney, all sorts of images flash through your mind, leaving you feeling scared and overwhelmed. Lawyers do not have a good reputation because too many of us lack compassion and “bedside manner.” At the Women’s Legal Advocacy Center of the Triad, you will find a lawyer who cares deeply about the rights of women and families, and will fight hard to protect them.
Give us a call, or shoot an email, and let’s see what we can do for you.
Elon Law’s groundbreaking new curriculum prepares students for today’s rapidly evolving legal profession by providing deep legal knowledge, hands-on lawyering skills and a rich set of practice experiences.
- Emphasis on total student development, exceptional legal knowledge and skills, engaged learning, leadership and civic involvement
- Small school, emphasizing close relationships among students and faculty
- Outstanding faculty members recruited nationwide for their exceptional legal and teaching abilities, values and commitment to student success
- Top students recruited for their demonstrated aptitude, achievement and interest in civic engagement and leadership
- Access to learning opportunities through experiences with the area’s leading law firms, federal and state courts, businesses, government agencies and nonprofit organizations
- In-depth leadership studies, innovative courses and opportunities for community involvement
Read More: www.elon.edu/u/law/academics/